Friday, April 6, 2018

SURFS, KAYAK, HIKE AND MTB - 6 APRIL 2018


2 April 2018

A surf at North Avoca Beach. Not the best but there were one or two okay waves.



Later, I had an ocean kayak heading north of Patonga.







There was a strong tidal current in parts as it was just before high tide. Overall. it was rough and pretty exciting. No tipping over ... so far.



3 April 2018

It was a looked better out than in surf at Wamberal Beach.

4 April 2018

A mountain bike ride at Bouddi on the Turkey, NW Ridge and Strom tracks. A good ride - controlled and faster, which made it  fun and enjoyable. I  sort of feel I'm improving as I getting through spots I couldn't on previous rides. Still. there are a couple of skills I wished I could do.




5 April 2018

A surf check.



The surf wasn't too good so I had an early hike at Kincumba Mountain on the Kanning Track. 







A pretty hike with huge boulders, ferns, a cave, bush flowers and a background of bird song.


Another surf check. I ended up at Soldiers Beach and had  good waves and not many out. A fun time.


6 april 2018

Another fun surf at Soldiers Beach - a right then swing back onto the left. Noone else was doing it so I was lucky and had heaps of good waves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...