Sunday, April 1, 2018

SURF, SNORKEL AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY - 1 APRIL 2018


1 april 2018

29th Wedding Anniversary today. Haha, having such a good time we only both remembered yesterday.

I started the day with a surf at North Avoca. The tide was too high for the small swell but there were still a couple of odd nice waves to ride. The water was warm and very clear.



After the surf, I joined Jacinta for a coffee at Terrigal Haven. A nice sit in the sun and chat.

Jacinta headed back home and I stayed for a snorkel.






The water wasn't too clear but down deeper, the visibility was much better. There were a lot a small fish amongst the rocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...