Friday, September 8, 2017

WAMBERAL LAGOON KAYAK - 8 SEPTEMBER 2017


This morning I drove a short distance to Wamberal Lagoon for a kayak.


The sky was blue and  the wind brisk. I paddled around the edge of the lagoon with the wind behind my back then on the return I paddled back on the sheltered side.




At first, there weren't any birds but at the far sheltered end of the lagoon there were a number of black swans, ducks and cormorants.

The water level was high enough to paddled amongst water bounded  the trees.

It was a pleasant and quiet 5km ride.

Afterwards, I drove to Terrigal Surf Club for a cappuccino and a sit in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...