Tuesday, September 19, 2017

BOUDDI NP - DALEY TRACKS HARDER - 17 SEPTEMBER 2017


A morning surf check showed wild waves. I continued driving to Bouddi National Park to cycle along the Daley tracks. I tried this a short while ago but didn't do too good as the virus sapped me.


Today, I had a much better ride and managed to ride a long a number of tracks. Some of them were a bit hard for me in parts with big drops. I walked or slid down on these sections.


Overall, I had a much better ride but I think I can do better. Next time! :)

Afterward, I went down to Terrigal Beach for a cappuccino and a sit in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...