Saturday, September 9, 2017

BOUDDI NP - DALEY POINT TRACKS - 9 SEPTEMBER 2017

I drove to the start of the Daley Point trail at Bouddi National Park.



A service road takes you to Daleys Point, and to other destinations.

There was a track following the road most of the way along.


It was heaps of fun - narrow tracks, drop offs, trees, overhanging branches, small rock obstacles, large rock obstacles, spiky bushes, cliffs and big drops offs.



The views were great in a couple of locations - looking over Brisbane Water and across the bush terrain.



I have another go at it next week.


Back home and it was off to vote at the local council elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...