Thursday, September 21, 2017

BOUDDI LOOP MTB - 22 SEPTEMBER 2017

A surf check revealed smaller waves of poor shape. Maybe later.



I drove to Bouddi National Park and had a mountain bike ride along the Turkey, NW ridge, unknown, Allan Strom and unknown tracks.


It was a fun ride. I felt I had improved on all the runs. The first unknown run has a number of difficult sections being boulder obstacles and the sheer drop over the escarpment. I managed them better and actually made it over a number of obstacles that dwarfed me previously.



The second unknown track leads off the Strom track and it was very pretty. It wound its way through ferns and grass trees.



A fun 7 km ride.

A second surf check revealed no improvement.

Late morning, Kara, Mr Archibald and I drove down to Wamberal Beach for a sit and chat in the sun.



A warm day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...