Wednesday, August 16, 2017

AVOCA LAGOON - BIRDS, PEACE AND WATER - 13 AUGUST 2017


13 August 2017



A beautiful, warm and sunny winter's morning.

I took my time and eventually went for a surf. There were okay at North Avoca. I put on my wetsuit, got the board out of thee van and realized I left the fins at home. I took that as a warning sign.

Luckily, I had the kayak in the van so I went for a paddle around Avoca Lagoon.

It was so peaceful and relaxing, especially at the western end where the wind was minimal. There were heaps of birds out. The highlight was the Black Swan sitting on its nest in amongst the reeds.







Back home and I put the surfboard fins in the van. :)



12 August 2017

So tired today. I just pottered around the house.

Jacinta and I had coffee down at Terrigal Haven.

I put my bike in for a service and brake adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...