Saturday, July 15, 2017

BALI - BALIAN - TIME TO GO - 3 JULY 2017

2 July 2017

I woke to a very small surf and a cross shore wind.
I looked and looked at the waves and finally went for a surf when a good sized set of waves broke. It was a fun surf with head height waves but long lulls.


We sat around the pool and had lunch at Pitaya with Mick.
An easy afternoon then we had a chatty and great dinner at Telor with Wal and Desky.



3 July 2017



I woke to a very small swell. I waited but it didn't get better or bigger just onshore wind and smaller waves.
We paid for the motorbike hire and paid the hotel food/drink bill.
We had lunch then said our goodbyes to Wal. Desky, Mick and Mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...