Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BALI, BALIAN - SURF, SUSHI AND CHILLIN - 17 JUNE 2017


A morning surf in big and wild but smoother conditions. I had a few good waves and came out tired and ready for breakfast. The girls had already eaten.

I  had another surf. it was still wild but and I managed a couple of okay waves. The hamstring was hurting throughout most of the surf but I was feeling a lot more surf fit.

We walked down the hill and had sushi for lunch and then we spent the afternoon, chilling out, catching up on FB and sitting around the pool. Kara walked to and from the restaurant. A great achievement considering the steepness of the hill.

We went down the road for dinner. I drove Kara on the motorbike. We ate in an open air pretty restaurant with lights dangling from the palm trees. The food was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...