Sunday, May 7, 2017

MUNMORAH SCA MTB - 6 MAY 2017



I checked the surf and there was an amazing mist drifting over the ocean with long lines of swell. unfortunately, no photos. I forgot to put the memory card in.


I had the most amazing mountain bike ride. The coastal track gradually leads uphill for a few kilometres with nice scenery looking out over the bush or the coast on the way up. The fun starts on the way back with an awesome, fun ride downhill along a narrow track. The base was thick with sand, rocky and heavily eroded in parts. The vegetation was dense and open in sections. I videoed most of the ride except the very end section.

One of my favourite rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...