Monday, May 15, 2017

MOTHERS DAY - GOSFORD REGIONAL ART GALLERY - 15 MAY 2017


14/5

I had a surf at north Avoca Beach.


I had about five really nice right hand waves as soon as I paddled out then it went very ordinary for the next half hour. Towards the end, I had a few okay waves. Still, the beginning waves were great.


Back home for Mother's Day. The girls got Jacinta a nice present and then we went for lunch at the Little Teapot. The restaurant is quaint and the food delicious. My favourite was the passion fruit slice. Soooo yum. Jacinta had a happy day.



15/5


Kara and I went to the Gosford Regional Art Gallery.



The showcase was a bit different and parts of it I liked. Kara didn't hold too high an opinion of the works. Some of the works were very colourful and others were a bit disturbing. Still, we enjoyed the viewing and the discussion we had as we walked around.



We had coffee and scones in the art gallery restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...