Tuesday, May 2, 2017

FRAZER PARK SURF AND TERRIGAL HAVEN - 2 MAY 2017

The weather has become warm again the last two days.

Today as a brilliant day. the sun was shining, the sky as blue, the ocean was very clear and the water was warm.



I drove up to Munmorah SCA and had a surf at Frazer Beach. It as small and inconsistent but there were one or two okay waves. The water as warm and the wind as very light.


Frazer park is a pretty place with white sand beaches between a rocky coastline.


Later, Kara and I had cappuccinos at Terrigal Haven with Mr Archibald, the Dusty Lorie.


The sun was very warm and there as little wind. The water was  so clear you could easily see the rocks beneath the water surface.


We sat and chatted in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...