Thursday, March 16, 2017

HIKES,BIRTHDAY, KAYAKS, - 17 March 2017


I've had a virus for a few weeks and the weather here has been very wet.

I managed to do a few things:

7 march

I had a pretty hike at Strickland State Forest on the Cabbage Tree track. It as very green after a prolonged period of rain. At about the halfway mark, I started to tire due to the virus.




11 march

I had another hike with Jacinta at Toowoon Bay. We hiked along the beaches to Blue Bay. The surf was rough and it was nice getting toes wet.



13 March

Jacinto's birthday. We went out to dinner and had cake at home.



In the morning, I had a kayak at Avoca Lagoon. The was high so it was heaps of fun with a lot of bird life.



15 March



Another kayak at Avoca Lagoon. I tried a bit of kayak bush bashing through the reeds. It was hard fun and adventurous.





Today the virus has pasted but it is pouring rain with a strong wind. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...