Saturday, February 4, 2017

TOOWOON BAY SNORKEL - 5 FEBRUARY 2017

A surf flat day today.



I drove over to Toowoon Bay. It looked so good. I grabbed the snorkeling gear and started at the south side of the beach then through the gap between the beach and the island then came back in on the north side of the beach.


The water was clear and there were lots of fish and the thick seaweed was memorizing as it swayed with the currents and wave action.


The go pro 5 does not take good underwater photos but the videos are very sharp and clear. In future, I'll use my other underwater camera as it has a flash.


I spent a large part of the afternoon was spent finishing the retaining wall, backfilling it and raking up the rest of the tree removal mess. It looks a little sterile at the moment but I'll gradually fill in the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...