Thursday, February 23, 2017

OURIMBAH MTB - 24 FEBRUARY 2017

Yesterday, I had a swim and short walk at Toowoon Bay.



Today, I had a mountain bike ride at Ourimbah mountain bike tracks.

This has the best tracks in the area. It was a long ride with downhills, climbs and a variety of terrains.

Best to just some up the highlights:


An undulating start that reaches a drop that was certainly a bit beyond me to make it through without major breakages. Luckily, there was a more forgiving track to the side.

The rollercoaster was long with speed. A few drops made it so you couldn't get too cocky.

The graveyard was a series of turns through trees.

The magic carpet was up, down, close to boulders and rocks and a few manmade challenges.


It was such a good 7.98 km ride.

Covered in sweat, I drove to the haven for an ocean swim.


Nice start to the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...