Monday, January 2, 2017

TERRIGAL HAVEN HIKE - 1 JANUARY 2017



 Yesterday, I had a small surf at Wamberal Beach. There were a few okay waves amongst a lot of short waves. Today, the surf was smaller. I had a quick surf at North Avoca Beach.


Jacinta and I went for a morning walk around Terrigal Haven.


It's a nice walk with spectacular views up and down the coast from a number of lookouts.


Well, it was the first day of the new year so I wore my brightest shirt. I did have a couple of ladies say that they loved the shirt. So that could mean that they wanted my shirt or that it looked good on me. I chose to believe the second reason :)


After the 1.42 km hike, we got coffee at 'The Cove'. Luckily, it was open. Jacinta sat on the beach sandstone tiered wall while I had a swim.


A nice start to the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...