Sunday, January 29, 2017

NORTH AVOCA BEACH SURF - 29 JANUARY 2017

Yesterday, was a fun and good surf at North Avoca with only a few other surfers out. Virtually, had the left wave to myself for an hour.


Back home for more moving. The frogs in the fish pond were keeping one of my daughters awake. I'll fix it - move the fish, empty the pond, clean the pond base and store it, move the feature rocks elsewhere, dig out and replant the plants around the pond, fill in the hole, clean up the mess, transfer the fish to their new home on the top deck, clean myself.... thanks dad. She slept better the next night so it was worth it.

In the evening, Jacinta and I had a few drinks at the Crown Plaza Terrigal then went to a great tasting Indian dinner at the Grand Pavilion.


Today, the surf was smaller and there were a few okay waves if you were in the right spot. Once again not many guys out, none when I first paddled out. After I got out, I took a few surf photos but the tide was making the waves very full.



Coffee at Terrigal Haven with Jacinta after both surfs.


A nice weekend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...