Friday, November 18, 2016

OCEAN BEACH MTB SWIM - 18 NOVEMBER 2016

At ocean beach today for a cycle along the beach and the cycle path.


A beautiful and warm morning. I parked near the Umina Surf Club and rode the cycle path towards Ettalong. Unfortunately, I noticed my tyre going soft so I headed back via the beach when soft tyres would be an advantage.


It was a nice ride and after a quick fix at the van, I was off again and along the beach.


It is such a nice feeling riding on the sand.


I returned via the cycle path and stopped for a bit of a play on a bike obstacle track. A fun 6.33km ride!


I was pretty hot and sweaty so I had a swim on Ocean Beach.


A friendly place where I spoke to a number of strangers - talking about campervans, cameras and littering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...