Wednesday, November 16, 2016

BEACH SURF CHECK AND WYBUNG HEAD HIKE - 16 NOVEMBER 2016

I had a great wander around this morning checking the surf in a number of spots - Wamberal Beach, Blue Lagoon, Shelley Beach, pelican Beach, Birdie Beach, Red Ochre Beach. They are all so different and pretty.


Wamberal Beach


Red Ochre Beach


Blue Lagoon


Pelican Beach


Birdie Beach

I didn't have much luck with the waves but I had a short and scenic hike at Wybung Head in Munmorah SCA.



The coastal views were amazing south to Norah Head and north to Flat Island.



I walked to the furthest part of the headland. There were steep drops to the ocean/rocks below and a low cover of vegetation. The flannel flowers were outstanding.




There were also a number of birds flittering around the dense and low bushes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...