Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SYDNEY - ROB/THEO VISIT AND ROBBOS 60TH - 8 OCTOBER 2016

A big great day.

I drove to Sydney to catch up with my nephew Robert and Theo. We had a good chat then wandered around the streets of Newtown. This was where I grew up. Of course things had changed but, funnily enough, when looking at my old home, the gate was still the same and the front step was still cracked. :)

After that, I drove to Robbo's 60th. What a great afternoon and night. I caught we people I see now and again and others that I haven't seen since surfing school days down at Bondi. Time passes but everyone was more or less the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...