Thursday, October 13, 2016

KINCUMBA MTN MTB - TERRIGAL BEACH - THE ENTRANCE PELICAN FEEDING - 12 OCTOBER 2016

A bike ride at Kincumba Mountain to start the day.


I rode along part of the Glasson Trail but wasn't too impress. I started off nicely through the picnic area but the next section was a pathway of steps that were too numerous and close for my liking. I made it down but I had to stop three times to hook my bike chain back on.

The next section was good but then it turned steep with obstacles that weren't much fun. I back tracked and then rode the summit trail. That was heaps of fun.


I'll try the Glasson Trail again at a later date.

Off to Terrigal for a coffee, beach walk and swim. Well, I skipped the swim as it was getting wind and chillier.


Later that day, my daughters and I went to The Entrance for lunch. After eating, we watch the pelican feed. Actually, quite entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...