Thursday, October 20, 2016

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - GLASSON TRAIL MTB - 20 OCTOBER 2016

About early afternoon, I got a bit restless and decided on a bike ride.


Drove to Kincumba Mountain and launch from the Glasson track sign. It was a fun ride but short.

On the way back up the hill via the road I spied another track on the eastern side and rode along it and back to the van.


I decided on another go on the trail. The last part of the return on the road was steep but I was determined to do it. Success.


Amazingly, I see a lot of riders coming up from the bottom of the hill. Maybe, I need another bike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...