Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CANTON BEACH WINDSURFING - 4 OCTOBER 2016

I started the day with a walk along Terrigal Beach and the promenade. It was bright and sunny. I enjoyed the warmth of the morning sunrise and thought about what I might do today.


I had a few tasks to do and as the day progressed so did the wind.

I drove to Canton Beach on the northern end of Tuggerah Lake. The wind was howling and a few friends - Bill and Lance had just arrived.


Things were looking disastrous as I didn't have the right mast for my sail but luckily Bill had a spare.

What a great windsurf! I was feeling better ( hamstring injury) and in better control. Lots of long and fast runs with some chop jumps at times.


Craig joined us towards the end of my session.


As it turned out, Bill needed a helmet and luckily, I had a spare. In the end, we did a trade - helmet for a mast.

Out of the last three sessions this was by far the best .... keep it coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...