Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MUNMORAH SCA - COASTAL TRACK MTB - 20 SEPTEMBER 2016

I was up early for a sun rising at Terrigal beach. Beautiful weather.


I drove northwards To Munmorah State Conservation Area. This a a pretty park with low vegetation and a beautiful coastline.


I stopped at Red Ochre Beach. it was pretty but the surf was a bit wild.


I moved further on and stopped at the start of the Coastal Track for a bike ride.



This was such a good ride. I took my time pedaling to the other end of the track near Wybung Head. I stopped to look at the views and thee wildflowers. It was all so pretty.



The return journey was the best part. - downhill, steep in parts, narrow track, changing ground terrain (rocks, sand, smooth, rutted), sections of dense vegetation enclosing the track like a maze, wide areas of low ground cover with great views, steps and all with some speed. So good, so much fun.


A great 5.51 km ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...