Saturday, September 17, 2016

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 17 SEPTEMBER 2016

A fun bike ride along the tracks at Kincumba Mountain.


This was my first ride in awhile due to the virus. I had to stop at the top of a few grinds to get my breath back but generally, I did okay.


It was nice following the tracks - putting in the effort on the up hills, cruising with speed on the downhills, always ready for the unexpected. heaps of fun.


I stop for a short while at a two view points and soaked in the sounds of birds, the views and ever changing slightly vegetation.


A fun ride but I was a bit sore at the end -  a need for more riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...