Saturday, August 13, 2016

AVOCA POINT HIKE - 13 AUGUST 2016

Another sunny winter's day.


A bit cold this morning.


I couldn't make up my mind today what to do. I checked the surf but it was flat. I thought of a bike ride at Kariong but changed my mind to Bouddi. Then I changed my mind and turned towards Copacabana Beach. Once again, I changed my mind and drove to Avoca Beach.


At Avoca Beach, I bought a take away coffee and wandered along the beach.


Before I knew what my feet were doing, I had walked around the rock pool and towards the rocks around Avoca Point.


From there, I continued around ... looking at the rock pools, watching the swallows darting and diving, felt awed by the massive seaside cliffs, contemplated the fishermen and gazed at the waves crashing lightly into the rocks.


An excellent walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...