Saturday, July 16, 2016

WAMBERAL LAGOON KAYAK - 10 JULY 2016



I managed to find the time for an afternoon kayak.


It was a relaxing kayak. I followed the edge of the lagoon and flowed in, out and under the trees and through the reeds.


The sunlight was putting on a good show with the on and off cloud cover. When the clouds covered the sun the water darkened and got a sort of inky look to it.

The birds were out and about but they wouldn't let me get too close to them. Usually, I kayak in the morning and they seem to ignore me but not today.


At the far end of the lagoon there is a small tributary and just as I was entering a friend of mine was just exiting on his SUP. Small world.


An enjoyable, relaxing and pretty 4.44 km kayak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...