Sunday, July 24, 2016

BOUDDI NP MTB - NW RIDGE - 19 JULY 2016

At Bouddi National Park for a bike ride.


I followed the turkey and NW ridge tracks and returned.

Thee ride was fun and it felt good getting through successfully a few short downhill rocky and tree root obstacle sections.


The NW ridge track is so good with a long  downhill section , twists and turns, over rocks and tree roots, past drop offs and it is all in natural forest.


At The end of the NW ridge, I had a walked and jump and around the rocks. There are glimpses of Brisbane Water but mainly the view is of the surrounding bush area.


A fun 5.08 km mountain bike ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...