Monday, July 25, 2016

BOUDDI NP LOOP MTB - 24 JULY 2016

A check of the surf at Terrigal Beach, then off for a bike ride at Bouddi National Park.


A fun 6.61 km ride along the trails from the carpark at Maitland Bay.








I started along the Turkey trail which was a little soaked from water runoff. Then on to the NW track, which was heaps of fun and scenic. I backtracked then took the trail north. This trail was heaps harder but fun with big drops, slippery rocks and muddy conditions in parts. On the return, I followed the Strom Trail which was soaked and muddy. the ride was hard through the deep mud and sand. Usually, this spot is dry so I was pretty surprised by the conditions.




I finished the ride a little tired and speckled with mud. A fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...