Saturday, July 2, 2016

BERRYS HILL RESERVE - JANE YOUNG TRACK HIKE - 29 JUNE 2016



I parked at Elissa crescent , Wyoming and followed the Jane Young Walk in Berry's Hill Reserve.


This a great walk with an easy to follow track that wound its way through various terrains.


It passed through rainforest that was so thick that my GPS stopped working. There was a constant sound of song birds. There were a few bridges to cross. Some spots were flat and others meandered around large moss covered boulders.


The hike ended in a small picnic area and it was a short stroll downhill past a couple of houses to my car.


At the picnic area was a large map which showed a number of other hikes in the reserve.


An easy and pleasant .82km hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...