Wednesday, May 11, 2016

TOOWOON BAY SNORKEL - 11 MAY 2016



I wandered around the coast this morning looking for a surf. pelican looked okay but was small and a bit random.

I decided to head back to Toowoon Bay for a snorkel.


The wind was strong so I wore a wetsuit to reduce the wind chill factor.


It was a great snorkel as the water was very clear and there were only random small waves breaking. A group of people swam past me and one of the them was feeding the fish. Lucky for me! There were fish in abundance and silver gulls swimming on the surface. I had a nice view of the gulls paddling from under the water. A few even bumped into my head :)


I was glad I wore a wetsuit as even though the water was still warm, the wind chill was very cold walking up the beach and back to the van. Brrr!


I just got dried when I got a call from a friend and I drove to Terrigal for coffee at the haven. Nice view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...