Saturday, May 7, 2016

TOOWOON BAY ROCKS HIKE - 4 MAY 2016



Another sunny morning. Not much luck with the surf so I had a hike around the rocks at the south end of Toowoon Bay.


Just a shadow of myself.


Not a long hike but the rocks were flat and non slippery.


Pockets of sand laid between the flattish rocks before opening up to the northern end of Shelley Beach.


Back at Toowoon Bay, I walked to the end of the sand spit and watched a silver gull standing amongst the tiny waves as they flowed from either side of the spit.


Coffee at the surfclub with a view across the beach and the tied island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...