Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SOLDIERS BEACH SURF - 5 APRIL 2016

A beautiful sunny warm morning. Hard to believe that it is nearly halfway through Autumn.


Surf hunting this morning. Finally, I found some okay waves at Soldiers Beach.



There were only a few surfers out on a right hand wave. It was fun and a couple of waves were alright. I had some trouble with the hamstring on one wave which was breaking hard and fast when I tried to turn the board harder into the face of the wave. I have to look into that problem tomorrow.


A beautiful morning and it was nice sitting on the cliff watching the waves after my surf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...