Friday, April 8, 2016

LANE COVE NATIONAL PARK - WEST PYMBLE MTB - 8 APRIL 2016

I was in Sydney today and had time for a bike ride.



I parked at Wallalong Crescent, West Pymble for access to Lane Cove National Park.


There was an entrance service road straight opposite to where I parked. I followed this and took the first turn on the left onto a track.


It was a fun ride with flat areas, descents and ascents. The descents and ascents were steep in parts and very eroded with a lot of large loose stones. I did well going downhill but some of the uphill was a bit too hard so I walked these sections.


It was quiet and pretty with some native flowers in bloom.


At one stage, I passed across a small shallow creek which was very pretty.


By the end of the 3km ride I was drenched in sweat.


A fun but hard at times ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...