Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BOUDDI NATIONAL PARK MTB 25 APRIL 2016



Time for trying a harder bike ride...Bouddi National Park.

The last few days had been wet but fortunately, the tracks I travelled were dried out.

It was a great ride. I had no problems on the turkey track and spots I had difficulty on before were a lot easier.


I followed a side track that followed the NW ridge trail. It was a lot more challenging and heaps of fun... steeper, rocky sections, turns, cliffs and pretty scenery.


I rested at the Aboriginal site at the end of the NW ridge trail. There are some nice large boulders to sit on and enjoy the bush view.


A fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...