Sunday, March 13, 2016

TOOWOON BAY SNORKEL - 13 MARCH 2016

A clear sky sunny morning.


Down to Toowoon bay for a snorkel.


The tide was low. I walked out to the sand point of the beach and plonk myself down on the beach. The narrow stretch of water between the beach and the rock island had a small, sheltered channel running between the two.


I snorkeled in the channel. the water was shallow and clear though visibility decreased on the ends of the channel.

There were lots of fish, the seaweed swayed with the currents and the light flickered in endless patterns on the sand and rock base of the channel. All very pretty and clear like being in a filtered fish tank.


A pretty and fun snorkel followed by a soft sand walk and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...