Thursday, March 3, 2016

TOOWOON BAY SNORKEL - 4 MARCH 2016



Once again a beautiful sunny morning with some cloud cover.

Down to Toowoon Bay for a snorkel.

A glorious golden sunrise.


The visibility was a bit obscured  but there were lots of fish. The fish were around me most of the time. At one stage, I turned around and they appeared to be following me. Maybe, I was churning the sand so that were some smaller animals to eat. Dunno ???


Interesting, I talked to a lady who spent a lot of time teaching overseas. A different life to spend a lot of time in various countries as I imagine it would make you more worldly.


Also, ran into Ralph and Sue who I hadn't seen in years, lovely couple.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...