Wednesday, February 24, 2016

TERILBAH ISLAND - TUGGERAH LAKE - KAYAK - 25 FEBRUARY 2016

A beautiful sunny morning with the temperature going up.



I launched near the fishing area just over The Entrance bridge at North Entrance.


There was little wind and it was a fun paddle. The kayak cut cleanly over the water causing small ripples, the sun reflected off the water in a twinkling effect, fish occasionally breeched the water, swirls of sand in the water indicated escaping fish or stingrays, the birds were slowly fossicking amongst the reeds in the shallows with black swans in the distance, the distant mountains were fog shrouded, everyone I passed was friendly and commented on what a great morning it was...



Back on shore, I drove to Toowoon Bay for a refreshing swim in the ocean and a cup of coffee.


A good morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...