Monday, February 22, 2016

PEARL BEACH AND CROMMELIN NATIVE ARBORETUM - 22 FEBRUARY 2016

A golden sunrise at Pearl Beach this morning with a fog shrouded background of Box Head.



I started the morning in awe of the sunrise, then I walked the short track at Crommelin Native Arboretum.


I heard lots of birds calling in the trees but I didn't see any. I must have been the first on the track today as I walked into ten or so spider webs that had grown across the path. At the right angle and height the webs are virtually invisible.  It was a pleasant short walk. Just as I was nearing the exit of the reserve a wallaby darted across and back in front of the van. Nice!


Down the beach for a coffee and swim and sit around. The golden sunrise was finished but it still was very pretty with warm water and the sunlight twinkling across the surface of the ocean.


Oh, and there was a kookaburra hanging about.


A nice start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...