Monday, February 29, 2016

LONG JETTY TO CHITTAWAY BAY CYCLE - 29 FEBRUARY 2016





A sunny morning. Time for a bike ride.


I started at Long Jetty and cycled west following the bike path to Chittaway Bay.

There were a number of spots to stop and admire the different views of the lake.


There were also a number of birds wading in the shallows and roosting on the piers - pelicans, sea gulls, ibis, cormorants, ducks and plovers.


A pleasant 13.54 km ride.


Next, I drove to Terrigal Haven for a refreshing swim. I got to talking with a lady while floating in the water. She started by telling me that she likes to look at life positively. After that, she told me the problems with the world and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...