Monday, February 29, 2016

LONG JETTY - CYCLE - 27 FEBRUARY 2016

Time to try the bike outdoors rather than the exercise bike.


A bit cautious to start but it was fun cycling along the flat bike path and saying hello to passers by.

I was feeling a little bit more confident so I veered off the path and rode along one of the jetties. it was nice hearing the clickety clack of the of the wooden slats as my bike drove over them.

At the end of the jetty was a group of young guys fishing. They drove up from Sydney in the early hours of the morning and had been fishing since 3am. no fish but a friendly bunch of guys.


Back on the path and I tackled a few of the small but steeper inclines along the path. once again no problems and I felt like I had made another achievement.

At the end of the ride, I was still feeling good so I had a few rounds of the short bike dirt track. No problems.


I had a great 8.85 km cycle with sore legs but feeling so good.

next stop was Toowoon Bay for a swim, short soft sand walk and a coffee.

Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...