Monday, January 4, 2016

TERRIGAL HAVEN AND KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - SNORKEL, MTB, SWIM - 1 JANUARY 2016

Sunny and warm day.

Down the beach early. Very quiet. The waves had little surfing shape so I had a snorkel at Terrigal Haven.

The visibility had improved but was still very hazy. There were a few fish flittering around the seaweed in clumps and a couple of schools of bait fish.

Later, I went to Kincumba Mountain for a 4.86 ride. Once again it was very quiet. A great ride. The area was very dry the leaves were crackling under the bike tyres. A bit of a worry in view of bush fire potential.



Down to Terrigal Haven for a swim.

It was such a glorious afternoon that my wife joined me with a few thoughtful beers.

Great start to the 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...