Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CANTON BEACH - WINDSURF - 6 JANUARY 2016

A rainy, chilly and very windy summer day.... off for a windsurf.


I arrived at canton beach at Tuggerah Lake and the rain just kept coming down. The wind was strong and no one was there windsurfing or kiting. I drove to Norah Head for a diversion. When I returned the rain had eased off so in I went.



It was great fun with strong winds and bumpy conditions further out on the lake.


I had quite a few spills and walloped my shin on one fall.


Mark arrived later and I windsurfed till I was tired.

Feeling happy and very-feel-good tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...