Thursday, December 17, 2015

TERRIGAL HAVEN - ROCKPOOL HOPPING - 14 DECEMBER 2015

Time for something different!


Arming myself with  waterproof cameras, I wandered around the rock pools of Terrigal Haven to try some shallow underwater shots.


Well, I wasn't too successful but I learned a few pointers in retrospect:

1 focus videos on one spot underwater - fast movement is visually too hard to watch.
2 use smaller camera for underwater shots in hard to get places using a selfie stick. The balance of the camera is hard to control. So, take selfie attachment for go pro camera.
3 be prepared to get wet.


Still, it was a nice morning and it was fun hopping across the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...