Wednesday, December 30, 2015

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN AND TERRIGAL HAVEN - MTB AND SWIM - 30 DECEMBER 2015

A beautiful morning - cool but sunny.

I rode around the tracks at Kincumba Mountain for about 5 km. The main track (unnamed) was great. The sunlight filtering through the trees was a bit blinding at certain angles. It was so nice hearing the sing-song call of currawongs while gliding past bushes and trees.


After the ride, I drove to Terrigal Haven for a swim, coffee and a book read on the beach. The water was a bit brisk. A swim after a bike ride just feels so good. :)

Nice start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...