Friday, November 27, 2015

PATONGA CREEK KAYAK - 26 NOVEMBER 2015

The day was going to be a hot one. I drove over to Patonga for a kayak on Patonga Creek.

The current was fast flowing with the incoming tide. I paddled along and fished. Not a single bit though a did see a few fish past me and jumping in the water.


I was hoping for a bit of wildlife watching but today there were a few herons and that was about it.

The paddle back was difficult as the tidal flow had increased so it was a constant paddle against an increasing wind.

 
Still, it was a nice morning with the sun reflecting off the water.

 
A 3.97km kayak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...