Monday, November 2, 2015

BRISBANE WATER NP - MTB - 1 NOVEMBER 2015

A ride in Brisbane Water National Park.



I started near the speed camera and followed the road a short distance to turn left on a highly eroded road towards Bull Hill. A good challenging section with loose rocks and flat sandstone areas.



 I rode the better section down hill to join with the main road. I followed this back to the van and continued down the service road towards the quarry.

 

I had a short ride around the quarry then onwards to Tommos Loop. This was a good ride though steep in parts then back on the main road and to the van.

 

A fun, hot, sweaty  9.72 km ride with an elevation range of 72m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...