Saturday, October 31, 2015

BOUDDI NP - BOX HEAD TRACKS - MTB/HIKE - 29 OCTOBER 2015



A surf/sunrise check and off for a bike ride.


I had a fun 6.81km and 79m elevation range ride at Bouddi National Park. I rode the tracks at the box head section of the park.

 

The start was steep along the service road. It soon flattened out relatively and there were great views over Brisbane Water and stunning views over the ocean and coastal cliffs.

 
I rode that a small track on the left which end up being a fun ride with great views back over towards Putty Beach. The track roughened up so I ditched the bike and continued to followed the track to the cliffs edge by foot. Heaps of flowers.


I backtracked and continued along the service road and turned onto the Wagstaff trail. Parts of this were smooth and flowing and other parts rocky and challenging.


Overall, a good ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...