Friday, September 4, 2015

THE ENTRANCE AND BLUE BAY HIKE - 3 SEPTEMBER 2015

I drove around looking for waves but not to be so I decided on a kayak at The Entrance. The wind was up so I decided to do a drive along the coast instead.


At the Entrance Beach, I stopped and admired the excellent view of the sand spit, the sunrise and the water emptying out to the sea from Tuggerah Lake.


It was a relaxing pretty sight.

 
 
I drove on and stopped at Blue Bay. It looked too inviting for a morning walk along the beach and rocks.

 
The beach was steep near the water's edge and the small shore breaking waves flowed up in the sand in a foamy mix. Some nice shapes appeared with the foam and the ingoing outgoing wave.


The rocks had small pools and a number of mollusks dotted in spots or clustered together.


It was a nice walk in the morning sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...