Friday, September 11, 2015

TERRIGAL BEACH SUNRISE - 11 SEPTEMBER 2015

I was up early and only had a small window of opportunity to do something.


I decided on a brisk walk along Terrigal Beach and around Terrigal Haven.

 
There were quite a few people with similar sentiments with the most activity being centred at the Skillion. people were walking, running, jogging or puffing their way up and down the slope. I joined the queue but spent a bit of time admiring the morning sunrise from the top.


The sunrise was awesome with grey skies and a dark ocean contrasting against an horizon of yellows.

 
I saw a seal on the Haven point but after awhile I realized sadly that it was dead and seemed to be stuck for some reason.

 
 
I checked the video and the seal was alive but for some unknown reason it stayed in the one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...